I can't join the "Occupy" movement's day of action/march today, but in solidarity, here are some of the issues they have posted re various banks strongholds & unfair/predatory practices.
1. Umpqua Bank accepted a $214-milllion-dollar
bailout they admitted they didn't need, but they did not
2. Chairman Allyn Ford is the owner of Roseburg Forest
Products a company that clearcuts old-growth forests.
3. Chairman Ford is responsible for massive pesticide
spraying in Oregon.
4. Peggy Fowler, the Director of Umpqua Holdings Corp.
(owner of Umpqua Bank), is on the board of the Federal
5. Despite the recession, Umpqua Bank is making
record profits this year.
Click here to see the revised logo/name of
U.S. BANK ~
KICKING PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN