A special shout out to those on the East Coast dealing with the "Frankenstorm"... hope you are safe & keeping up your spirits. This could be a long haul waiting for power to be restored.
Thinking good thoughts for you, hope you are staying strong & helping each other out through this tough time.
Click here is a link w suggestions of how to keep your cell phone charged longer during the power outage.
• Power down or turn off the backlight
• charge the cell phone off your laptop if the cell phone has a longer battery life
• turn off apps that suck power
• charge the cell phone up off your car battery
• use an inverter hooked up to a car type battery (newer inverters have both 110 v plugs ins & USB ports. )