Monday, April 12, 2010

Culinary Gross out




It was KarenZip drive's fault, she reminded me of this commercial parody, when she was ripping on KFC's nasty new sandwich. KZ describes it as "its new "sandwich," which skips the bread and uses two fried chicken breasts to surround cheese, bacon slices and some kind of creamy secret sauce." 
Look out Taco Town, competition is coming your way!








And while we are on the topic of food gross outs, might as well add dessert. Who does not love a brownie treat?







Hmm maybe this is a new wave of weight loss encouragement? Show such gross & disgusting examples, you just lost your appetite. 


I'll have the salad, please. 

3 comments:

nonnie9999 said...

taco town taco might be less calories that this monstrosity from kfc. i actually watched snl on saturday, just to see tina fey's princess sarah parody. that and the brownie husband bit were the only 2 good things on the show.

Fran said...

SNL ain't what it used to be.

Fey does a great Palin.

Dada said...

Oh Fran, you slayed me and Mrs. Dada with this Brownie Vid such that I had to upload it to my Facebook page. (I'm sure I'll pick a few friends as a result of this! Thanx, and a tip of the hat to you!