Thursday, June 10, 2010

Signs of the times


The Gusher Cam shows us huge amounts of oil continue to flow into the Gulf.


nonnie9999 said...

too bad that hole in the ocean doesn't have a lid like that toilet. oh, crap! i just gave them a new worthless idea. bp is going to send a giant toilet seat down there. stay tuned for operation big crapper.

Fran said...

nonnie~ I see the link to the BP gusher cam has been idle w a test pattern. The CNN site has the live cam footage.... I swear it looks worse, and I don;t like the fact they have it close up to the vents, because I think there is oil gushing out from below it & they are not showing it.
Well all along it has been worse than they say, so I can assume that will e consistent.
I have to wonder if they are reluctant to say how much they are collecting because it is damning liability. Plus they are burning off gas @ the top. That seems like a lot of burning crap they are putting into the air.
Also why no activity over the weekend? Are they taking weekends off?

I read today all claims & lawsuits against them, they will wind up filing for bankruptcy.

They turned the Gulf into a toxic toilet bowl.
Damned shame.