Tuesday, November 18, 2008
For all these years, we've been pulling out our hair & dreading what next with the Bush administration.
But of late I find myself shouting Yay! I swear-- it's like Christmas came early this year!
An "internets" scan of the latest news includes:
• Texas Grand Jury Indicts Dick Cheney & Alberto Gonzales on charges related to prisoner abuse in federal detention centers.
• Alaskan Republican Senator Ted Stevens loses his seat to Democrat Begich. Yay!
Come on MSM, turn the electoral map of Alaska BLUE & add 3 more electoral votes to Obama's tally & 1 more DEM in the Senate.
• Al Franken votes for the MN Senate Seat are 206 off, a recount begins tomorrow~ Preemptive/ Hopeful Yay!
• Don't ask Don't tell will likely go away in the Obama administration. Double Yay!
• Obama will shut down Gitmo. Yay x 10
• Obama says no more torture. Yay to the International degree!!!!!
Jeez all this good news, and Obama is not even in office yet.