Friday, June 26, 2009
Celebrity Death Fixation!
ABC is working on a new show in the Fall called *Celebrity Death Fixation*.
No more worries about the airwaves only being flooded for a day or two with old dredged up footage of the now deceased stars file archives!
• Old footage of Barbara Walters interviews
• Recaps of hard times & controversies in their lives (no rest for celebrities).
• Up to the minute autopsy reports
• CD's & DVD's can be purchased for a 20% discount for obsessed fans
• Vague comments by Network Medical consultants
• Brief references of criminal behavior, overshadowed by Sequined garb & glitz
• Tearjerking glimpses of stupid things Celebs did in the past
• Unrelenting on the street mourning scenes, where dedicated fans show their love, by selling t shirts & stuff.
• Commentary by the venerable Reverend Al Sharpton