Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow!


With the economic shit hitting the fan, I was beginning to be concerned about Mr. Rambings extended layoff situation. But it would appear our worries are over, when I discovered this in my inbox:

CONFIRM YOUR 2009 YEARLY AWARD !!!

This email is to notify you that you have won an Award Sum of €1,000,000.00 in an E-mail program held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please contact the claim officer with your winning info below;

TICKET NUMBER: 860655927438
SERIAL NUMBER: 9768/02
Lucky No 2-10-18-22-36-4/6
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
Ref Number: SP/9850X/09

Mr. Mark Edwin.
Tel: 0031-681-752-263
EMAIL: claimofficeinfo@gmail.com

Please note that the validity period of these winning is 30 working days; hence you are expected to make your claims immediately. Any claim not made before this date will be CANCELLED.

Congratulations !!!

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Karen Olanna.
Public Relation Officer.
www.sponsorbingoloterij.nl


I quit my job, and discontinued the husband's unemployment claim. I am not exactly sure what the conversion rate is, but that is a lot of zeros!!!

Huge over-the-top party to be announced.

You are all invited!


3 comments:

Annette said...

Whoo Hooot I am proud for you too... count me in for the party...

Dr. Know said...

Call me when you're set up to party in Morocco. I'll hold my breath until then.

Fran said...

Morocco~ YES! I had not thought of that- I'll track down the royalty there & forge ahead with the party plans!!!!

I'll be busy mansion shopping & living the lifestyles of the rich & famous.

This is fabulous~ Dah-links, Muhwaah!