Saturday, October 2, 2010
Things I hate...
I give you my "Things I hate" list....
• Purses with short straps. I am tall & on the move. I want to be able to strap the thing over my shoulder & out of the way, so I have two functional hands.
• Excessive packaging & that hermetically sealed hard plastic. You just about have to damage things to get them open.
• Clockless waiting rooms in medical offices. Sure they expect YOU to be on time....
• Defenseless drivers. Hey! Clearly you don't value my life, but at least have the courtesy to value your own. Back the hell off my bumper & look further ahead than just the bumper of the car in front of you.
Here's a Clue: A sea of red taillights ahead indicates you need to slow the f@#k down.
• Corporate bullshit: I'll work overtime when you pay me a decent wage to begin with.
• Putting up with mediocrity- If your big ticket new appliance sucks, make them take it back.
A relative bought a dishwasher (Maytag) that does not wash dishes well.
Return it, I recommended. But I've had it 3 months. New enough.
You did not know how the machine performed until you had it installed. It is a big ticket item.
She paid a restocking fee, but she was so happy she does not have to put up with this new big ticket appliance that was funky. I learned from the best! My Mom was the Queen of Consumer satisfaction....
nobody was going to make her keep something she did not like. We all work hard for our money.
Deliver a decent quality product, or take it back. Don't let them get away with it!
• Costco coupons that advertise "$20 dollars off", but fail to name the price. $20 dollars off how much??
• Mudslinging political ads.... Quit slinging mud at the other candidate & tell me what your plan is.
Because if you are not a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
• Before you wail on the horn in a fit of rage, notice the pedestrians ahead in the designated crosswalk who have the right-of-way. You don't get extra points for running people down!
What are your pet peeves?
You know you have them.....