Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Obama Memorial speech


"The forces that divide us
 are not as strong as those that unite us"

I believe we can be better. Those who died here, those who saved lives here – they help me believe. We may not be able to stop all evil in the world, but I know that how we treat one another is entirely up to us. I believe that for all our imperfections, we are full of decency and goodness, and that the forces that divide us are not as strong as those that unite us. ~ President Obama





2 comments:

nonnie9999 said...

there were a lot of good, decent people at that shopping center in that parking lot. there was one one bad guy. the percentages are in our favor.

Fran said...

Hmm the cyber world made my comment disappear.

Things have GOT to change.

Thanks for pointing out the odds.

Thankfully, there is a greater percentage of sane &
helpful people than not.